My teaching is a fusion of traditional yoga poses with occasional contemporary movement sequences, aiming to always maintain good alignment and keep a focused mind. During these difficult times, focus will also be on boosting immunity and alleviating anxiety. No two classes are the same – online or in-person – but will always include:
- breath control exercises (pranayama)
- warm-up stretches
- poses (asana) combining flexibility/balance/strength
- warm-down stretches
- mindful relaxation (savasana), meditation and/or yoga nidra
All in-person classes will fully respect all new safety guidelines.
Nourish & Support Mini-Retreats: 2-hour indulgent mini-retreats in wonderful locations. Combining yoga, moving meditation and journaling, plus circle time with guest speakers.
Yoga Brunch & Supper Clubs: fun, informal, intimate gatherings and retreats combining mellow yoga (all levels) and mindfulness with healthy vegetarian/vegan cooking demos, recipes to take home and delicious food. In collaboration with chef Pip from http://www.thecookingapple.co.uk.
Mellow Flow: a mixed-ability class suitable for improver-intermediate level and some beginners (indoor, outdoor, online options)
Dynamic Flow: a more challenging class suitable with previous yoga experience and a regular practice (indoor, outdoor options)
Dynamic Flow Online Workshops: interactive group class more suited to those with previous yoga experience and a regular practice. Deepen your practice and explore more challenging poses. Limited class size (Zoom).
Private and semi-private: classes are custom-made to suit all requirements (private home studio or garden)
- beginners can learn the basics of yoga, breath work and mindfulness
- regular yogis can explore more challenging poses or work to another level
- work with physical limitations, injury or health conditions (including Covid19 recovery) by adapting with specific poses and sequences
- tune into your body and take it progressively to new levels of fitness
- compliment, balance and improve your existing sport or exercise regime (includes targeted yoga for athletes, runners, cyclists, golfers, etc…)
- for those with busy lives or who prefer a quieter environment
Yoga Basics Workshops: What’s yoga all about, is it for you or do you need a refresher? In these free workshops, we’ll explore the myths and misconceptions, learn simple movement, breathing and mindfulness techniques and gain the confidence to integrate into a group CONTACT ME
Corporate Yoga: wellbeing in the workplace (in-person and online options)
Bespoke Gift Vouchers: Give the Gift of Yoga with my beautiful new gift vouchers with artwork by @hazelstinson.wildsoul. Online or in-person, to suit all budgets, levels, requirements, locations
Teenagers aged 16+ are welcome in any class.
Group classes are not suitable for pregnancy. If you have an injury or condition that could affect your practice please CONTACT ME
See “Prices” and “Schedule” pages for costs, timings, location