My classes are a fusion of classical yoga poses (asanas) with more contemporary movement sequences. They combine flexibility, balance, strength & breath whilst maintaining good alignment & a focused mind. Either side of the flow, we will focus on breathing exercises (pranayama) & mindful relaxation (savasana).
Teenagers aged 13+ are welcome in any class.
- Mellow Flow: a mixed-ability group class, suitable for beginners & improvers
- Dynamic Flow: a mixed-ability group class more suited to those with a regular fitness regime or previous yoga experience
- Private & Semi-Private Classes (1-4 people) – tailored to your individual needs
- beginners can learn the basics of yoga & mindfulness
- regular yogis can explore more challenging poses or work to another level
- work with physical limitations or injuries, adapting with specific poses
- tune into your body & take it progressively to new levels of fitness
- compliment & balance your existing sport or exercise regime
- for those with busy lives or who prefer a quieter environment
- New! Yoga Supper Club – with ‘the cooking apple’ (www.thecookingapple.co.uk) These fun, informal & intimate gatherings include: healthy vegetarian cooking demo, 60-minute Mellow Flow yoga class, sit-down supper and recipes to take home
- Beginners’ 4-week Yoga Course – a semi-private class offering a gentle introduction to the fundamentals of yoga, breathing & meditation techniques. Individual guidance in a small group to develop a safe and beneficial yoga practice you can use to grow in future classes. [No course currently scheduled but please contact me if this interests you]
See “Prices” & “Schedule” pages for costs, timings, location