My classes are a fusion of classical yoga poses with contemporary movement sequences. They combine flexibility, balance, strength & breath whilst maintaining good alignment & a focused mind. Either side of the flow, we will focus on breathing exercises (pranayama) & mindful relaxation (savasana).
Teenagers aged 13+ are welcome in any class.
- Mellow Flow: a mixed-ability group class, suitable for beginners & improvers
- Dynamic Flow: a mixed-ability group class more suited to those with a regular fitness regime or previous yoga experience
- Beginners’ 4-week Yoga Course – a semi-private class offering a gentle introduction to the fundamentals of yoga, breathing & meditation techniques. Individual guidance in a small group to develop a safe and beneficial yoga practice you can use to grow in future classes
- Private 1:1, Semi-Private & Yoga Basics: classes in your own home (Sevenoaks area) or my home studio in Shoreham Village, tailored to your individual needs:
- beginners can learn the basics of yoga & mindfulness
- regular yogis can explore more challenging poses or work to another level
- work with physical limitations adapting poses & using specific strengthening work
- tune into your body & take it progressively to new levels of fitness
- compliment & balance your existing sport or exercise regime
- for those with busy lives or who prefer a quiet environment, learn when you like, where you like
See “Prices” & “Class Descriptions” pages for further details & location