My teaching is a fusion of traditional yoga poses with occasional contemporary movement sequences, aiming to always maintain good alignment and keep a focused mind. No two classes are the same, but will always include:
- breath control exercises (pranayama),
- warm-up stretches
- poses (asana) combining flexibility/balance/strength
- warm-down stretches
- mindful relaxation/meditation (savasana).
@home Online Classes:
- Group classes are livestreamed via Zoom. Option to join up with the yoga community after class in the “chatroom”! Open to adults and teenagers age 13+. Classes are currently improver-intermediate level only, not suitable for anyone who is new to yoga, pregnant or working with an injury/condition that might affect their practice (consult me first).
- 1:1 and semi-private classes (maximum 4 people) are 2-way and interactive, as if we were in the studio together! Tailor-made to suit you. Suitable for adults, kids, elders or whole families of any level
All regular classes are paused for the time being:
Mellow Flow: a mixed-ability group class, suitable for beginners and improvers
Dynamic Flow: a mixed-ability group class more suited to those with a regular fitness regime or previous yoga experience
Private & Semi-Private (1-5 people) – tailored to your individual needs
- beginners can learn the basics of yoga and mindfulness
- regular yogis can explore more challenging poses or work to another level
- work with physical limitations (injury or health condition) by adapting with specific poses
- tune into your body and take it progressively to new levels of fitness
- compliment and balance your existing sport or exercise regime
- for those with busy lives or who prefer a quieter environment
- New! Yoga Supper Club & Yoga Lunch Club – Fun, informal and intimate gatherings combining healthy vegetarian cooking demos with a mellow yoga class (suitable for all levels), sit-down meal and recipes to take home. In collaboration with ‘the cooking apple’ (www.thecookingapple.co.uk)
Beginners’ 4-week Yoga Course – a semi-private class offering a gentle introduction to the fundamentals of yoga, breathing and meditation techniques. Individual guidance in a small group to develop a safe and beneficial yoga practice you can use to grow in future classes [No course currently scheduled but please contact me if this interests you]
Teenagers aged 13+ are welcome in any class.
See “Prices” and “Schedule” pages for costs, timings, location