JULY 2020 PRICE SCHEDULE
In-person socially-distanced yoga (location: Shoreham Village)
- Garden 75-minute semi-private (Tuesdays 9.15am. Limited spaces): £12
- Garden tailor-made private 1:1 60 minutes: £45
- Garden tailor-made private 1:1 75 minutes: £55
- Garden tailor-made semi-private (2-5 students): please enquire
- Private studio tailor-made private 1:1 60 minutes: £45
- Private studio tailor-made private 1:1 75 minutes: £55
Online livestream (Zoom) & on-demand yoga
- Unlimited (7 livestream classes, 4 recordings, bonus video, yoga Q&A): £22
- Livestream drop-in group class 60 minutes: £5
- Recorded group class video 60 minutes: £4
- Tailor-made private video class 30 minutes: £25
- Corporate class or course: please enquire
- Zoom yoga celebration party: please enquire
- Give the Gift of Yoga! Cheer up a friend whilst studios and gyms are still closed with a tailor-made yoga voucher combining online or in-person lessons and/or yoga kit to suit all needs and budgets. Please enquire.
- Try your first Zoom group class for free!
- Introduce a new online subscriber and both receive a discount!
Prices below are for in-person classes paused for now (except those listed above)
- Trial group class: only £5! [new clients only]
- Drop-in: £12
- Loyalty Class-Pass: 10 x group classes (valid 6 months): £100
- Monday evening 6-week course: £55 (Drop-in subject to availability)
- Drop-in Teens 13-18 years: £10
- Tweens & Teens, semi-private, 11-13 years: £10
- 1:1 Private lesson 75-minutes in Shoreham: £55 (package discounts available)
- 1:1 Private lesson 60-minutes in Shoreham: £45 (package discounts available)
- Semi-Private lesson 2-5 people. Please enquire
- New! Yoga Supper Club 2020: £40 (includes cooking demos, 60-minute yoga class, sit-down supper & recipes – see Class Descriptions for full details)
- New! Yoga Lunch Club 2020 Springtime Retreat in Seal Chart (please enquire for full details)
- Recommend-a-Friend and receive a free class! Please enquire
Advance booking is always recommended. For evening classes, priority is given when the whole course is booked in advance. All classes are 75-minutes long (unless stated). Kindly note I operate a 24-hour cancellation policy.
See “Class Descriptions” and “Schedule” pages for further details & location