2019 Class Schedule
- Term 1 : 7th January – 14th February
- Term 2: 25th February – 3rd April
- Term 3: 29th April – 23rd May
- Term 4: 3rd June – 9th July
- Term 5: 2nd September – 10th October
- Term 6: 28th October – 12th December
- 6.30pm-7.45pm Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall (6-week course 28th October-2nd December). Drop-in subject to availability
- 8.00pm-9.15pm Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall (6-week course 28th October-2nd December). Drop-in subject to availability
- 16th December 7.30pm-8.45pm Christmas Candlelit Yoga – Shoreham Village Hall – All abilities welcome, all proceeds to charity
- 9.15am-10.30am Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall
- 10.45am-12.00pm Dynamic Flow – Shoreham Village Hall
- 5.30-6.30pm Tweens & Teens – Shoreham [Semi-private – please enquire]
Wednesday: New! Yoga Supper Club in collaboration with ‘the cooking apple’
- 7.00pm-9.30pm 9th October – Shoreham Village Hall *fully booked*
- 7.00pm-9.30pm 13th November – Shoreham Village Hall *fully booked*
- For Yoga Supper Club 2020, please enquire
- 9.00-10.15am Mellow Flow – Shoreham [Semi-private – waitlist only]
I also cover classes at Reynolds Retreat in Borough Green: please enquire for details.
Shoreham Village Hall, 31 High Street, Shoreham, Kent TN14 7TD (free street parking outside or in the nearby car park at 1 Filston Lane TN14 7SP).
My new home studio in Shoreham Village offers a tranquil, fully-equipped space for private and semi-private clients.
Situated five miles north of Sevenoaks, Shoreham Village is a peaceful, picturesque and vibrant village in lovely countryside, well worth exploring either side of your yoga class!
- See “Class Descriptions” and “Prices” pages for further details
- Timetable is based around school term-time
- No group classes on scheduled bank holidays
- Easter, Summer and Christmas holiday schedules available
- Private and Semi-private tuition year-round