Follow me on Facebook for news and updates @yogabylucy: https://www.facebook.com/YogaByLucy
Schedule for July 2020:
- Currently limited to 5 students only per class
- Places must be booked and paid in advance
- If demand is high, places may be limited to 1 class per student
- In case of wet weather, garden classes will be replaced with a 60-minute livestream Zoom class open to all at 9.15-10.15am
- Strict social distancing and hygiene rules will be respected
- Clients to bring own mat and props (please ask me for details on discounted kit available to buy)
Also now available:
- 1:1 and Semi-Private livestream interactive classes (Zoom)
- Corporate private livestream class or course (Zoom)
- Customised on-demand tutorial videos (YouTube)
- *NEW* 1:1 distanced indoor classes in private home studio
- *NEW* Garden distanced 1:1 and semi-private classes (groups of up to 5)
To sign up: BOOK HERE
All group classes require a yoga mat and are improver-intermediate level, not suitable for pregnancy. If you are new to yoga or have a specific injury or condition that could affect your practice, please contact me for advice. Private classes can be adapted to suit any level.
Sadly, we had to postpone our Yoga Lunch Club Springtime Retreat but please enquire for details of future online or in-person Yoga Lunch/Supper Clubs & Retreats. In collaboration with http://www.thecookingapple.co.uk
All regular classes below are currently paused:
- 6.30pm-7.45pm Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall (6-week course). Drop-in subject to availability
- 8.00pm-9.15pm Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall (6-week course). Drop-in subject to availability
- 9.15am-10.30am Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall
- 10.45am-12.00pm Dynamic Flow – Shoreham Village Hall
- 5.30pm-6.30pm Tweens & Teens – Shoreham [Semi-private – please enquire]
- 9.00am-10.15am Mellow Flow – Shoreham [Semi-private – waitlist only]
I also cover classes at Reynolds Retreat in Borough Green: please enquire for details.
Shoreham Village Hall, 31 High Street, Shoreham, Kent TN14 7TD (free street parking outside or in the nearby car park at 1 Filston Lane TN14 7SP).
My home studio in Shoreham Village offers a tranquil, fully-equipped space for private and semi-private clients and is currently serving as my “virtual studio” for online classes
Situated five miles north of Sevenoaks, Shoreham Village is a peaceful, picturesque and vibrant village in lovely countryside, well worth exploring either side of your yoga class!
- See “Class Descriptions” and “Prices” pages for further details
- Timetable is based around school term-time
- No group classes on scheduled bank holidays
- Easter, Summer and Christmas holiday schedules available
- Private and Semi-private tuition year-round