2020 Class Schedule
- Term 1 : 6th January – 14th February
- Term 2: 24th February – 31st March
- Term 3: 15th April – 22nd May
- Term 4: 1st June – 10th July
- 6.30pm-7.45pm Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall (6-week course 24th February-30th March). Drop-in subject to availability
- 8.00pm-9.15pm Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall (6-week course 24th February-30th March). Drop-in subject to availability
- 9.15am-10.30am Mellow Flow – Shoreham Village Hall
- 10.45am-12.00pm Dynamic Flow – Shoreham Village Hall
- 5.30pm-6.30pm Tweens & Teens – Shoreham [Semi-private – please enquire]
Wednesday: Yoga Supper Club in collaboration with ‘the cooking apple’
- 7.00pm-9.30pm 11th March (*waitlist only) – Shoreham Village Hall
- 9.00am-10.15am Mellow Flow – Shoreham [Semi-private – waitlist only]
Friday: *New*: Yoga Lunch Club in collaboration with ‘the cooking apple’
- 15th May – New venue near Sevenoaks – please enquire for details
I also cover classes at Reynolds Retreat in Borough Green: please enquire for details.
Shoreham Village Hall, 31 High Street, Shoreham, Kent TN14 7TD (free street parking outside or in the nearby car park at 1 Filston Lane TN14 7SP).
My new home studio in Shoreham Village offers a tranquil, fully-equipped space for private and semi-private clients.
Situated five miles north of Sevenoaks, Shoreham Village is a peaceful, picturesque and vibrant village in lovely countryside, well worth exploring either side of your yoga class!
- See “Class Descriptions” and “Prices” pages for further details
- Timetable is based around school term-time
- No group classes on scheduled bank holidays
- Easter, Summer and Christmas holiday schedules available
- Private and Semi-private tuition year-round